PARKING PLACES LOCATED AT SOFIA METRO STATIONSUNDERGROUND PARKING PLACES LOCATED AT SOFIA METRO STATIONS:
- Metrostation Vasil Levski Stadium – with 4 electric vehicle charging stations
- Metrostation James Boucher
- Metrostation Beli Dunav – "Beli Dunav Nadezhda"
- Metro station Beli Dunav - "Beli Dunav Vrabnitsa"
- Metrostation Tsarigradsko shose
- Metrostation Moesia/NBU
- Metrostation Ovcha Kupel II
- Metrostation Gorna Banya
PARK & RIDE WITH SOFIA METRO
PARK & RIDE PRICES AT METRO STATIONS WITH / WITHOUT TRANSPORTATION DOCUMENT FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
The price for parking is calculated based on each hour that is started.
|Transportation document||Parking price /BGN/|
|Price for parking without travelling with the metro||1.00 BGN per hour|
|With Single trip travel card for metro issued by cashier or by Ticket Vending Machine; |
Electronic card loaded with ten trips for metro;
Daily pass for all lines;
Passes on preferential tariff – except for a student card – for one vehicle.
|Free of charge for the first 2 hours |
BGN 0,50 BGN per hour for each following hour after the end of the working hours of the metro
|With passes on a regular tariff: Sofia pass; Three days pass (electronic) – for all lines; Monthly pass for all lines; Monthly pass for metro; Six months pass for all lines; Annual /12 months/ pass for all lines – for one vehicle.||free of charge during the working hours of the metro |
0,50 BGN per hour for each hour following the end of the metro's working time.
For more information for PARK & RIDE: phone: +359 (0) 700 13 233 or www.sofiatraffic.bg/
SHORT-TERM PAID PARKING ZONES
Short-term paid parking zones are introduced on streets, boulevards, squares and parking lots – public municipal property according to schemes for the location and the range of zones, approved by the Sofia Municipal Council with Sofia Municipality Mayor's Order in accordance with the statutory provided powers.
Short-term paid parking zones are introduced for road vehicles with a maximum weight of up to 2.5 tons and up to 12 passengers' seats for vans and buses.
There are two types of short-term paid parking zones in Sofia:
1. "BLUE ZONE":
Surrounded by boulevards – "Hristo Botev" blvd., "Todor Aleksandrov" blvd., "Knyaz Al. Dondukov" blvd., "Vasil Levski" blvd., "Gen. M. D. Skobelev" blvd.;
- Parking places alongside the frontier boulevards, surrounding the "BLUE ZONE", are part of the "BLUE ZONE"
- Maximum duration of parking up to 2 (two) hours;
- Price – 2 BGN per hour
- Payment by SMS to phone number 1302
- Working hours:
- Weekdays in the time range from 08.30 am to 19.30;
- Saturday – in the time range from 08.30 to 18.00.
2. "GREEN ZONE":
"GREEN ZONE" - the zone outside the specified boundaries of "BLUE ZONE", surrounded by boulevards and streets - "Knyaginya Maria Luiza" blvd., "Belogradchik" str., "Veslets" str. "Klokotnitsa" str.; "Budapest" str., "Kozloduy" str. "Konstantin Stoilov" str., "Gen. Danail Nikolaev" blvd., "Sitnyakovo" blvd., "Mihai Eminescu" blvd., "Tsarigradsko shose" blvd., "Evlogi i Hristo Georgievi" blvd., "Dragan Tsankov" blvd., "Mitropolit Kiril Vidinski" str., "Yosif Petrov" str., "Velchova zavera" sq., "Stoyan Mihaylovski" str., "Peyo Yavorov" blvd., "Nikola Y. Vaptsarov" blvd., "Atanas Dukov" str., "Lyuba Velichkova" str., "Srebarna" str., "Henrik Ibsen" str., "Kozyak" str. "Sv. Osiy Kordobski" str., "Sv. Atanasiy Veliki" str., "Kozyak" str., "Sveta Troitsa" str., "Nikola Obrazopisov" str., "Episkop Protogen" str., the boundary of the South Park, "Arsenalski" blvd., "Cherni vrah" blvd., "Bulgaria" blvd., "Pencho Slaveykov" blvd., "Vitosha" blvd./to "Byala cherkva" str. and back to "Bulgaria" blvd./, "Bulgaria" blvd., "Akademik Ivan E. Geshov" blvd., "Han Presiyan" str., "Zdrave" str., "Pencho Slaveykov" blvd., "Sv. Georgi Sofiyski" blvd., "Akademic Ivan E. Geshov" blvd., "Gen. Edward I. Totleben" blvd., "Joakim Kurchovski" str., "Kamen Andreev" str., "Ohridsko ezero" str., Gyueshevo str. ", "Inzh. Ivan Ivanov" blvd., "Al. Stamboliyski" blvd., "Dimitar Petkov" str./to "Dr. Kalinkov" str. and back /, "Al. Stamboliyski" blvd., "Konstantin Velichkov" blvd., "Slivnitsa" blvd., "Opalchenska" str. At the frontier boulevards indicating the range of the short-term paid parking zone "Green zone".
- Maximim duration of parking up to 4 (four) hours;
- Price – 1 BGN per hour
- Payment by SMS to phone number 1303
- Working hours:
- Weekdays in the time range from 08.30 am to 19:30.
How do we pay for the parking?
- With a coupon bought by an inspector, from the ticket offices of Sofia Urban Mobility Center and retail outlets
- With SMS to short number 1302 for "Blue zone"
- With SMS to short number 1303 for "Green zone"
- With massage to the chatbot of Sofia Urban Mobility Center in Viber: https://chats.viber.com/cgm-bot
- With Urbo App
- With business subscription
- With vignette sticker for resident parking (for residents in short-term paid parking zones);
- With a preferential parking permit for people with permanent disabilities.
People with disabilities
There are certain number of fixed parking places for vehicles transporting people with disabilities within the range of the short-term paid parking zones.
Electric vehicles may be park free of charge if they have a sticker issued by "UMC" EAD.
SEE MAP OF SHORT-TERM PAID PARKING ZONES
Information about forced detentioned vehicles and the location of forced towed away vehicles can be obtained by calling to phone number 0700 13 233.