Hristo Smirnenski Museum House
Loading google map. Please wait!
Sofia, 116 Ovche Pole St.
The museum was opened in 1959 and in 1976 was included in the structure of the National Literature Museum as its subsidiary. In 2004 it was closed to the public by the Ministry of Culture and the whole exhibition - manuscripts, photographs, books and equipment were moved to the repository of the National Museum of Literature.