The building of Sofia Central Mineral Baths
Loading google map. Please wait!
1 Banski Sqr.
Sofia Central Mineral Baths, at present Regional History Museum – Sofia, was built in the period 1906-1913 after the design of architects Friedrich Grünanger and Petko Momchilov. It was built in the so-called National Romanticism Style. The exterior decoration was constructed with majolica in the spirit of the European Secession, and was designed by the artist Haralampi Tachev and executed by Stefan Dimitrov. Today, after being renovated, the Sofia Central Mineral Baths building houses Regional History Museum - Sofia.