The Doctors’ Memorial
Loading google map. Please wait!
Doktorska Gradina Park
The Doctors’ Memorial was built in the eponymous garden park, dedicated to the Russian medics fallen in the Russo-Turkish war of 1877–1878. The memorial was designed by Czech architect A. Tomashek and built with Russian funds in 1882–1884. The relief crosses were made by the Italian stonemason Luigi Farabosco.